Re: [orca-list] Please test Orca master with Firefox and Thunderbird

Bill, does this only happen with Orca master and not with Orca 3.8.0?

On 04/13/2013 05:53 PM, Bill Dengler(Ubuntu) wrote:

bugs(not sure where to report) : when replying to a message in
thunderbird 17.0.5, using arrow keys while attempting to reply to
e-mail causes some lines to be read twice. Could somebody try to
reproduce this?