[orca-list] problem with yast and open suse 12.3 wondering if and where a bug report should be filed

In suse 12.2, one was able to hit enter on yast modules in the control center and orca correctly read them. In suse 12.3, orca reads the control center but says pannel when the yast modules are activated and says nothing else. I know this worked part way through the 12.3 development cycle because I tried one of the betas or milestones of suse and it still worked. This was after gnome 3.6 was included, so I don't think it has anything to do with the new gnome stuff. For anyone who uses suse a temporary work-around for now is to type "su" in a terminal for root. After that, you can type "yast -l" to get a list of modules, and "yast --gtk <module-name>" will launch an accessible instance of that yast module.