Re: [orca-list] Orca reading things not on screen in FF?

"What I do when I encounter things like that is press the left or right arrow in the spelling of the control and then use numpad slash to clock the control."

I think this worked once or twice for me, but usually it fails. I've also tried shift-enter, which works for some apparently similar links on the Windows box, but so far it's never worked on the Linux machine.

Al