Re: [orca-list] Gnome Help not Readable

gnopernicus announced caret mode when activated and also when turned off
if memory serves. On Sun, 31 Mar 2013, Steve Holmes wrote:

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 12:31:55PM -0400, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Have you enabled the caret by pressing F7? Once you do it the first
time, it should remain set for future uses. But on a new installation it
is not set.

Yeah, after I posted my question, I started looking around in the Orca
shortcut keys and all and then that idea came back to me from a long
time ago; so I tried it and I got a lot more out of the online help
now:).  It would be nice if something was spoken or something when
that is toggled but I realize that is probably not an Orca function,
is it.