[orca-list] If num lock toggled on when Firefox running, caret navigation not working right

Hy,

I experienced an interesting issue under Ubuntu 12.04, GNOME 3.4 and Orca 3.4.2 version. If Firefox running, cursor browsing not enabled and num lock toggled on, when I try scrolling webpage content with arrow keys, Orca doesn't spokening and presenting braille the webpage content (for example highlighted line if I goto next line with down arrow).
I tested this problem with Firefox 15.0.1 and Orca 3.4.2 version.
If I turn on with F7 key the cursor browsing, better working the caret navigation if num lock toggled on, but not all information contents spokening and presenting braille with Orca (for example bulleted lists I experienced this issue with toggled on cursor browsing). Unfortunately this is not a 100% working workaround if num lock toggled on.

Reproducation steps if anybody would like testing this problem for example GNOME 3.6 or Ubuntu 12.10: 1. Launch firefox, and begin scrolling arrow keys the webpage contents without enabled cursor browsing. Default cursor browsing accessibility mode in Firefox is disabled. 2. Press num lock key to num lock toggle on, and try scrolling. You will be possible not hear any speech output and not see caret movement change your braille display. 3. Turn off num lock, and repeat scrolling. You will be again hear the caret movement results with speech, and will be see caret movement changes your braille display. Anybody confirming this issue with newest Orca version? If yes, need reporting this issue with Orca or Firefox?

Attila