Re: [orca-list] Fwd: [libreoffice-accessibility] What's New in Evolution 3.6

Hey Alex.

On 09/19/2012 03:59 PM, Alex Midence wrote:
Hi,

Could someone in the know go over what this will mean for Orca users
interested in taking Evolution 3.6 out for a spin?  Will it finally
become accessible?

When the composer is also in WebKit and not using GtkHtml, yes. The
composer is where the biggest a11y breakage is in terms of email.

There are also some Evolution Gtk+/custom widget bugs that they need to fix.

Lastly, the Orca Evolution script will need to be redone. This is on my
to-do list for this upcoming cycle along with testing the WebKit-related
stuff.

So, sadly, I think we'll need to wait for Evo 3.8.

Take care.
--joanie