[orca-list] latest orca and latest libreoffice

Hi,
I am using orca 3.5.92 pre and libreoffice 3.6.0.2.
I have quite big problems with using even writer app from Libreoffice suite.
I have to restart orca whenever I start it, because orca reads previous
line and then the next line.
Orca behaves strangely when writer is running, I can't access some apps
and I have to restart often.
I had this problem with previous versions of orca and libreoffice as well.
Can anyone confirm this? I don't know where to open a bug because the
impact on orca is quite vide and variable.
Vojta