Re: [orca-list] several critical issues

Hello,
Well I am not considering switching to fedora at this time because I would need to learn a bit. So hopefully someone might have other points. Do you think I should try to compile atk, at-spi2 etc from sources? If there is other debian / ubuntu derivative which might have this stuff definatelly included I would like to at least try it if it makes some difference.

Thanks for the input

Greetings

Peter