[orca-list] Linuxmint version of Sonar

Hello list,

I made a version of Sonar based off of linuxmint. it is using the Gnome-classic as the default desktop and i only have a 64 bit version of it up right now. I hope to have the 32 bit up in a couple of days. I will have the close to final build of Sonar based off of Ubuntu up by tomorrow. With the linuxmint build there will only be the Gnome-classic version. Thanks for all the feedback and enjoy. here is a link to download the Linuxmint version of Sonar.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/sonargnulinux/files/Sonar-linuxmint/