[orca-list] Hi! i'm new here

Hi! my name is Mauricio Wiersma, and I'm from Neuquén, Argentina. I'm a computer analyst, and I'm a doing the thesis to obtain a degree in computer science. The reason because I've joined this list is that the subjet of my thesis is directly related to Orca, and I'd be very grateful if someone here could help me with some technical documentation. Specifically, the work I'm doing is to study orca architecture, in order to understand how it works, identify strengths and weaknesses, and as far as possible, perform an improvement to the screen reader. I've been searching the web, but i could not find much technical information about the architecture of Orca, i did find, however, information about how Orca communicates with its environment (AT-SPI, System Services, and applications).

I was wondering if someone could help me with technical information about the architecture of Orca itself, i mean, how did the modules of Orca communicates with each other.

Best Regards!

Mauricio W.