Re: [orca-list] gnome shell, orca and alt+escape

Hi Krishnakant.

Firstly you need to install gnome-shell and the dependencies.
sudo apt-get install gnome-shell

After the installation is completed you need logout and login again,
but before login you need to change the desktop from unity to gnome.
In the login screen you'll find a button called options that will open
a screen where you can change the desktop. Chose gnome and enter your
password.

Some keys:
alt+f2 to open the run dialog.
alt+f1 to activate the overview panel.
After press alt+f1 you can use ctrl+alt+tab to explorer some panels
where you'll find things like applications, search, a topbar with
menus and etc.

Alt+tab cycle between applications.
alt+esc cycle between windows but orca doesn't announce the windows
while cycling.
alt+` cycle between the windows of an application.
the ` symbol is above the tab key.