Re: [orca-list] gnome shell, orca and alt+escape

Hi joanie.

Thanks for the answer.
I open bug 685472.

On 10/04/2012 04:16 AM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey José.

On 10/04/2012 01:49 AM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:

Today I decided to experiment gnome shell in my Ubuntu 12.04,
and to my surprise, I found that the accessibility is excellent.
 CONGRATULATIONS!

And if you're looking at 3.4, 3.6 is even better. 3.8 is going to
rock.

As for this issue:

A small problem is related to the behaviour of the alt+esc key.
If I learned correctly, the alt+esc can b used to switch between
windows.

Wow. That was news to me. I just Alt+Tab. Thanks for the tip!

Taking a quick look at what is visually occurring on the screen,
windows are changing positions but my guess is that they are not
claiming focus. And unlike with Alt+Tab, I'm not seeing any other
accessible object show up. Not sure yet if this is an Orca bug or
a GNOME Shell one. So.... Could you please file it against Orca and
I will take a look soon?

Thanks and take care. --joanie