Re: [orca-list] Which version of Thunderbird works well with Orca 3.1.3 (on firefox 15.0) ?

I think if hold down the CTRL key and select want deleting messages the space key, possible selecting more emails too. The advantage this type selection if we using the SHIFT+ARROW key combination possible selecting unwanted messages. Unfortunately when I used the hold down CTRL key type selection Orca doesn't announce highlighted message state (selected or unselected). So, if you hold down the CTRL key, possible selecting only the first, second and fourth message before deletion.

A question:
Normal lists Orca right announcing selection state changes if possible selecting more items. Thunderbird doesn't forvard the selection state of a message?

Attila