Re: [orca-list] Announcing Orca v3.6.2 and v3.7.0.95

You will have to compile it.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
On Tuesday 13 November 2012 08:34 AM, Guy Schlosser wrote:
Hi all, will we get the latest orca in automatic 12.10 updates? If not, it shouldn't be too hard to compile
from source right? Thanks a lot, and thanks for the hard work on orca.

Thanks,

Guy