Re: [orca-list] Incorporating Acapella Voices or Infovox iVox

Hate to be the bearer of ill tidings but, last I heard this was simply not possible.  Open Sapi is supposed to be pretty buggy.  I think the closest you can get to the voices of high quality is the svox pico voices which can be set up through speech dispatcher.  These are the voices you usually get with Android's Talkback app.

Regards,
Alex M