Re: [orca-list] How to activate the TB's 'add to address book' button?

Dave Hunt <ka1cey gmail com> wrote:
Which likely explains why I never thought it was working.  If sender
is added, with no feedback, you can go into address book and fill
the fields as you like.

Isn't there an option that automatically adds the name and address taken from
every incoming message to the database?

Emacs has had this for ever, and there's a way to set it up with Mutt, too,
using lbdb and Procmail.

I would expect Mozilla to support this, or perhaps it's an extension.