[orca-list] Fwd: Re: how accessible is linux mint?

just forwarding alex's message cause it didn't go through the list.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: [orca-list] how accessible is linux mint?
Datum: Thu, 24 May 2012 08:47:51 -0500
Von: Alex Midence <alex midence gmail com>
An: simon eigeldinger vol at

I think you have to install Ubuntu propper and then enable Mint's
ppa's in order to accessibly install Mint.  I seem to remember a
posting on this that said that.

Alex M

On 5/24/12, simon eigeldinger vol at <simon eigeldinger vol at> wrote:
hi all,

does someone know how accessible linux mint is?
can it be installed by a blind person and how does that work?

greetings,
Simon

--
Simon Eigeldinger