Re: [orca-list] vinux keeps logging out

Dominique,
You're not actually being logged out. What is happening is that when the
screen saver comes up, the screen is locking. This is a security
feature. You can disable this in system preferences in the
administration menu. If you are using gnome2, look for screen saver. If
you are using gnome3, look for brightness and lock. In either of those
menus, there is a toggle button called lock switch. It is set to pressed
by default. To unpress the button, tap the space bar on it.

Hope this helps,
Jeremy