Re: [orca-list] Radio station on Vinux

Hello Dominique!
Are you looking for production software or for broadcasting software? for broadcastng you might use ices with something like darkice or similar to feed it. Just search the repository for ice or icecast. At least one of them is jack-capable, which means, that you might have a good setup for live feeds. For production: You might take a look at ecasound or even better Nama, although you might wish to only install Nama from the system as a starting point and then go ahead and clone Nama's git-tree, since it's much more recent and sports a lot more features. Right at the moment the software is at a bug-fix stage to prepare for the next Debian release. Does that help? If not, specify your requirements and the exact part for which you need a software solution.
  Warm regards
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======