---------- PÅvodnà zprÃva ----------
Od: Jean-Philippe MENGUAL <texou actux eu org>
Datum: 17. 5. 2012
PÅedmÄt: [orca-list] Magnifier

Hi,

I've just tested a recent release of orca, and done some Searches, and I
believe that magnifier on orca has disappeared. Could you confirm? No
longer magnification possible on orca? Does an alternate exist, as
powerful as orca tools? How can we run it easily in a GUI?

Another question (sorry, out of subject): how do you shut down the
computer with gnome3 and orca?

Thanks,

Best regards,