[orca-list] Eclipse and Orca

        Hi everyone
I am starting a Java class and was wondering how well Orca will work with Eclipse. Unfortunately since switching permanently to Ubuntu since my genius of a friend installed over Windows instead of alongside it, I can't use jaws or zoomtext or use any windows software i use to use. Any advice greatlappreciated. Being new to Java but having programmed in C++, it should not to be hard of transition. My work is asking us to learn java so we can help develop android apps.

Thanks
Harold