Re: [orca-list] Orca not reading from firefox

Hi

Thanks for the info.
But what other browsers does ORCA work with
I tried google chrome in Ubuntu 10.04 and it didn't work

Regards,
Anila

On 15 May 2012 10:05, Krishnakant Mane <krmane gmail com> wrote:
I think the problem is that you need the proper combination of Orca and firefox to work well.
Right now with Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, Orca works very well with Firefox and except navigation around separators, it is all perfect.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.