Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird has improved but I have one doubt

Hello, Krishnakant.

I may not have the right answer for you, but I notice (even while using screen magnification) Thunderbird sometimes takes a short bit of time to load e-mails which contain HTML which may include images and tables (such as newsletters) as compared to plain text e-mails (such as those from mailing lists). I do not know if this is the definite answer to your question, but I just figured I would share my experience with you.

Take care, and best wishes.