Re: [orca-list] Navigation Bug in Orca Config Page

hi,

i also have the issue in other dialogs with tab sheets. when you cycle through the tab sheets with left and right arrow sometimes you don't land on the tabsheet itself you sometimes land in the dialog on another element and not on the next tabsheet.

greetings,
simon