Re: [orca-list] RSS feed readers except TB

Andy B. <sonfire11 gmail com> wrote:
Is there any accessible rss feed readers for Ubuntu? I don't want to
use TB because it has a very bad feed management system.

Try Newsbeuter. You'll especially appreciate it if you like Mutt. If you're an
Emacs user, there are plenty of options there as well.

I think Firefox can handle RSS - if not, there should be an extension for it.
It all depends on what kind of tool you prefer to use.