[orca-list] Dual boot Windows 7 and Ubuntu 12.04

Hi.

Some time ago I sent something out that talked about trying to dual boot Windows 7 and Ubuntu. When I tried it before, the entire Windows partition (the entire HD) got ate by Ubuntu. I was left with a 780G install of Ubuntu *cheers!* except there were things I couldn’t do in Ubuntu that I needed Windows for. I am happy to report that I got the dual boot to work like a dream. The only thing I had to have a sighted person do is tell me the menu position of “Start Windows normally” in the advanced boot options of the boot loader. The only thing I need to do now is figure out how to turn the volume of the grub boot loader beep at startup. Does anyone know how to do this?