Re: [orca-list] Best compatible email client for Orca>

Do you mean KMail?  As in KDE's mail client.  No, it's not quite there
yet.  QT apps seem to have issues with text entry fields.  You can't
ever read back what you've typed in them and flat review is unreliable
last I checked which was about two weeks ago.

If you didn't mean KMail, all I can say is k9 mail is an Android
applicaiton and, as far as I know, it won't run on a desktop system
without some serious modification.

Alex M