Re: [orca-list] eclipse hangs on exit

So at-spi2 solves that?
I was trying to find and isolate the cause of the bug, but at this time I think I've failed.
The thing I know for sure is that it is not an eclipse bug but a swt bug.
For example creating a swt display and calling System.exit(0) will not cause the bug to show, but disposing the display will, the same as disposing the shell or creating/opening it.
Anyway I cannot figure out it's cause.