[orca-list] Cursor routing keys

Dear Orca-people,

I have a Fedora 16/gnome3 system and use Orca and BRLTTY. The cursor
routing keys of my Braille display (Baum SuperVario) don't work. They
do work when I use the braille display with my other computer (a
Windows system) so the device is OK and the problem is probably
related to the communication between the Linux system and Baum
Supervario.

I don't know if this is, strictly speaking, an Orca-related problem.
Anyway, if any of you have ever come across something like this, then
please let me know how you solved it.

Best regards,
Anna

--