Re: [orca-list] Unity-2d: Orca cannot access the menubar on the desktop

Hi Andi,
This is because probably Unity 3d is the default desktop front end.
What do is logout, then when the roll drums play, press tab and hit enter.
now press tab 2 times and you will here Orca respond "Unity 2d push button "
Hit enter.
Followed by this enter the user name and password.
Now all will be accessible.
I had the same experience on the live cd and the installed pen drive.
I first booted then loged out.
Again when i went in after selecting Unity 2d, I got Orca speaking all well.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.