[orca-list] In Libreoffice Writer Orca always repeating type text tutorial message

Hy,

I see now an interesting issue under Ubuntu 12.04, latest master Orca version and Libreoffice.org Writer 3.5: If I type some text and press ENTER key, every new line Orca repeating type a text tutorial message. This problem happening if I using Up or Down arrow keys to read the text.

Please anybody verify this issue a simple test in Ubuntu 12.04:
1. Enable Orca tutorial message under Orca preferences dialog/speech page.
2. Launch Libreoffice.org Writer.
3. Type some text, separate lines with ENTER key. Every ENTER key press Orca spokening tutorial message? 4. Read the typed text with Up or Down arrow keys. All lines Orca spokening the type a text tutorial message?

Already reported this issue? If not, I will be doing short time after confirmation the required debug.out file and attaching a new report.

Attila