[orca-list] qt-at-spi problems

Hello, i've just tested qt-at-spi on ubuntu 12.04.
My test programs were psi and teamtalk. here are the results:
general:
tables are read, trees are not.
Password fields are not read as password fields, and field labels are usually but not always correctly announced.
The last one was found in psi.

teamtalk: menus are not correctly read if at all, while they are in psi.
There are some things for setting key combinations that are not read, like I can't check what key combination is that when I'm trying to set key bindings.
Actually I probably can't even enter menus in tt.
I can use preferences/connect dialogs besides above problems, I can properly connect, but trees are still not read. Also, when going to an item that has some value list like a listbox or a table it does not announce the current state of the widget.
Anyone confirms?