[orca-list] An interesting issue with I don't no why happening

Hy,

I see now an interesting issue my clean installed Ubuntu 12.04 beta1 system, Orca 3.3.91, at-spi2-core, atk latest Ubuntu packaged version: If I do any Orca laptop binding command and the caret have an edit box or any edit field, the command letter part are typed the text.
Reproducation steps are easy:
1. Open for example gedit text editor.
2. Do Orca modifier+t command. Orca will spokening the time, but write a t letter the text box.
Whats this? This is an at-spi2 or an Orca bug?
The interesting think I not always possible reproduce this issue.
When I try making a debug.out file, the problem is not happening.

Attila