Re: [orca-list] ubuntu work on netbook

Hi William,

As long as your netbook is supported I don't see any problems with
Ubuntu running on it. In fact, I believe Del even sells some netbooks
with Ubuntu preloaded on them. So obviously Ubuntu will run on some
netbooks.

The only thing you really have to worry about is if your particular
netbooks wi-fi is supported. If Your netbooks wi-fi isn't detected,
requires third-party drivers, etc then you are not going to have too
much fun getting updates and software from software center. Other than
that I'd give it a try.

Cheers!