[orca-list] State of development of the Opensapi project

Hi list,
does anybody know what is the state of the opensapi project development, was it cancelled or is it still in progress? I would like to use some good quality voices from the Acapela group, which are unfortunately only for Win or mac. i have asked Acapela to tell me about their plans to make these voices for linux as well, but unfortunately they don't plann to release it. So i would like to ask you, if someone have experience with Opensapi, can you tell mo how it really works and what may i do to make it work with windows voices in my Ubuntu 12.04?
Or is there any other solution to use native windows voices in linux?
Thanks for your answers.