Re: [orca-list] Orca + Debian Wheezy + iceweasel: any luck?

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 07:17:26AM -0400, am_dxer fastmail fm wrote:
I had the same issue. This is kind of interesting because when I
originally did the install two days ago both iceweasel and icedove
worked. I hadn't really done any configuring yet other than installing
pidgin and a few restarts later it just stopped working. Any ideas on
what could have caused that? I am going to continue to look at it and
try to narrow down what broke it and if I determine anything I will
write back here.
Did you perform any system upgrades in the mean time?

Cheers,
S.M.