[orca-list] question for users using speech dispatcher from git

.Hi,
I want to use espeak with libsonic support and so I have to compile
speech dispatcher 0.8 on my own. I have question for users, who do
similar thing.
I am using Ubuntu 12.04
I cloned git repository and used master. I have installed all
dependencies, including the latest libdotconf.
I have ran:
autoreconf -i
./configure --prefix=/usr --with-espeak --with-flite --with-pulse
make
and installed using checkinstall.
At first, it complained about missing dotconf, so I installed dotconf
with --prefix=/usr.
Now spd-say works, but Orca can't see any speech system. It is strange.
Can you please help me?
Thank you,
Vojta