From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of RiverWind
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 11:12 PM
To: The Orca Support List
Subject: [orca-list] Upgrading Orca

Hi All,

I would sincerely appreciate some advice and/or other forms of guidance. I
am badly needing to upgrade my version of Orca due to serious issues with
speech output, or the lack thereof. I am running version 3.1.91 of Orca.
Would it be necessary for me to download and compile the newer version of
Orca, or might the upgrade process be a bit more user friendly? I am sure
that I won't be able to do something like "apt-get install? In short, how
would I go about merely upgrading Orca? What is necessary for this process
to happen. As always, thanks so much in advance.

Riv

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me and what I
stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net My Blog
http://windraven13.livejournal.com/