To: "Orca-list" <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 3:27 PM
Subject: [orca-list] e-mail address completion spokening not working with Orca in Thunderbird 14.0?

Hy,

My Ubuntu 12.04 system upgraded with Thunderbird the 14.0 latest release. I experienced following problem under Orca 3.4.2 and Orca 3.5 gnome-3-6 branch version: If I press CTRL+N keystroke and begin typing an e-mail address, Orca doesn't spokening if an e-mail address are autocompleted. If I remember right, this is works right in Thunderbird 13.0 release. My braille display I right see the completed e-mail address, Orca where am I output spokening only the remaining autocompleted part.

Reproducation steps:
1. Press CTRL+N keystroke after launch Thunderbird.
2. Begin type an addressbook awailable e-mail address.
Anybody confirming this?
Hopefuly only my system have this error.

Attila