Re: [orca-list] orca in talking streaming tv devices?

Simon Eigeldinger <simon eigeldinger vol at> wrote:
i also guess interesting would be if orca might also run together with
MythTV or other software so you have a talking satellite receiver and
recorder.

If memory serves correctly, MythTV is based on QT. This could open up
possibilities for Orca if someone wants to work on it.

I can't remember now whether MythTV has a Web interface as well. You could of
course access a shell, but I don't think a system designed primarily for use
with TV remote controls is likely to have a well developed set of command line
tools.