Re: [orca-list] Problem installing the latest AT-SPI on Ubuntu 12.04.

The "at-spi" repository contains AT-SPI 1, which was based on ORBit and Bonobo, both of which were deprecated in GNOME 3. AT-SPI 2 is in separate repositories (at-spi2-core, at-spi2-atk, and pyatspi2), so you need to clone them if you want to build it.

-Mike