Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] gnome-speech in wheezy

What do you mean things no longer work in Squeeze?  Squeeze works just fine for me.  Are you talking about installation?  If so, you can still install Squeeze accessibly.  You just back out of the sequential installation process until you are on the Debian installer main menu.  From there, you change the debconf settings to 4 so you get prompts for everything.  Then, you are given the choice of which flavor of Debian you wish to install and Squeeze is one of them.  Your other questions have been addressed in prior messages to the list.  If someone doesn?t chime in and give them again, you might try a search in the orca mail archives at live.gnome.org.

Have a nice day,

Alex M