Re: [orca-list] braille displays:

Kenny Peyatt <p wildcat1234 gmail com> wrote:
Hi I have a focus 44 braille display and I was wondering how you tell orca
what braille display is connected?

Make sure that the BRLTTY package is installed. It should detect the display
if it's connected via USB.

After that, there are braille preferences in Orca that you can set
appropriately.

If it doesn't work for you automatically, I suggest ensuring first that BRLTTY
is correctly running and detecting the display - you should be able to access
the console from BRLTTY without Orca. Then you can solve any Orca-specific
issues.

For BRLTTY-related questions, it's best to ask on the BRLTTY mailing list.