Re: [orca-list] Netbeans

Hi Andy,

Well, not being in a college class I don't really use Netbeans because
I don't find it all that accessible. Eclipse is a far better IDE for a
blind Java developer, and I'd hope your instructer would be willing to
bend as far as accessibility goes.

That said, if you are running Gnome 3.x or better you'll need the
java-atk-wrapper for Java apps using Swing.
That's the only way you will have access to most Java applications
using Orca unless you end up using SWT which allows you to use GTK+
instead of Java's own Swing GUI.

HTH