[orca-list] ubuntu 11.04 or 11.10 for time being?

Hello all,
I wish to try out either Ubuntu 11.04 (vinux 3.2) or ubuntu 11.10 for time being on a netbook with 2 gb ddr3 ram.
which one should I choose?
if I decide to go with 11.04 or the respective vinux version based on it? what should I change to make it work with the latest version of orca? I just got the source for orca 3.3.4 and the updates seem to be really great. However There is no x desktop version so I guess I will have to make a shift.
Will I get all the enhancements for the Unity 2d desktop?
Should I stick to gnome 3 shell given the latest version of orca?
I am still confused on which direction to go for daily use.
I am a free software user and not touched windows for last 4 or so years.
So I won't mind putting up with some little problems here and there.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.