Re: [orca-list] I can not use flat review commands in terminal

Hi Christopher,

On 01/23/2012 06:54 PM, Christopher Chaltain wrote:
BTW, when people say "latest Orca from master", is there a version
number associated with this? If so, seems like it would be better to
give out the version number. That way, in the future, we'd know exactly
which version exhibited this behavior without having to look at
schedules to know which version was the latest from master when this
message was posted. Of course, if there's no versioning information in
master then never mind.

Orca from master means that It was built from a branch called master present in the git repository.
When I ran orca -v, I received the following version:
orca 3.3.5pre.

Thanks.