[orca-list] Epiphany Browser Show-Stoppers with Orca 3.3.4 and Frequently-used site.

After a fresh install of Ubuntu 11.10 and Orca 3.3.4 (built from sources on ftp archive), I have begun giving Epiphany browser a try. I think it's great that text selection is spoken while in progress! Also, the movement among controls and links is amazingly fast, with Orca keeping up. Now, to two immediately-noticed failures, demonstrible on this site: http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/bus/routes/?route=70

Navigation in non-uniform tables is broken. Go to any site with such a table (they're common), and use 't' to jump to it. You will find that, unlike in Firefox, orca will not be focused at the top of the table, though "non-uniform table", with 'y' rows and 'x' columns will be spoken. If you try to use any of the table movement commands, like 'alt+shift+up', orca will say "not in a table". Using the un-modified arrow keys, I am not able to navigate this table. Tab will just jump past it.

I cannot leave a combo box, in order to move to next item

Enter a combo box with the 'space' key. a menu presents itself. On the site linked above, there are two combos; use the 'c' key to land on one. When I try selecting with 'up' and 'down', and hit 'enter', I cannot leave the menu. Thus, only the default value for the combo is "selectable"?

Any thoughts on Epiphany?

Thanks,

Dave