[orca-list] lxde and orca

Hello list,
I've installed lubuntu and I think installed all the packages I need for accessibility. So I installed gnome-orca and at-spi I also had to instal espeak with speech-dispatcher and python-speechd. Is there anything that I'm missing? There were no accessibility packages installed by default so I need to install everything manually. So please let me know if I'm missing anything. So I was able to start orca and go through the set up but when I logged out and tried to start orca again it would not start/ Then my wife was reading the screen and she said it said something like it could not find the accessibility bridge or path I can't remember which of these it said. I've never seen this problem does anyone know how to fix this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.