Re: [orca-list] latest testing debian version and orca

When you installed it, did you choose desktop environment in additional
software to be installed?  If not, that could be your problem.  You
don't need to reinstall to fix it either though.  Run tasksel and make
sure a star is in the parens to the left of desktop environment then hit
enter.  If you're successful, you'll hear about files being downloaded
and installed.  If orca still isn't on your box after that, then it may
have been removed from this version however temporarily.  Running
aptitude update and aptitude full-upgrade into the future and aptitude
autoclean as well as tasksel again and selecting desktop environment may
get it installed for you in the future.