Re: [orca-list] problems with eclipse and the f10 key

Hi.

Perhaps unity is interfering somehow with the f10 functionality. Does the right arrow still take you to the other menus like edit, search and so forth? Are you able to access them that way? It may be the best you can hope for unless you can figure out how to get Unity to let that key do its thing. A bit concerning that. I like using Eclipse because its accessible on all platforms, windows, mac and linux. I don't fancy the idea of any loss to its functionality because of a desktop.

Alex M